Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Consistency is better than rare moments of greatness!

As a team leader and a project manager I have realised the importance of consistency in the performance of a team member. Inconsistency in the performance or the ups and downs in the output reports has always given me the butterflies in employee scheduling for a particular project. But thanks to TimeMerlin ,with its easy reporting and analysis, I can manipulate and steer the project in right direction. Also, TimeMerlin helps in documenting the inconsistent behaviour or more so consistent behaviour and thus facilitating the appraisal process. It adds to my confidence during the appraisal process because then I am sure I have reports in front of me and I am not misguided by the events in my short term memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment